Systems and standards
We aim to run our business in a manner that is ethical, responsible and sustainable. We adopt leading management systems and standards to help us continually improve our performance.
We implement internationally recognised management systems with regards to quality, food safety, environment, and health and safety.
- Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Food Safety (ISO 22000)
- Food Safety (FSSC 22000)
- Environment Management (ISO 14001)
- European Water Stewardship (EWS)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) System
- Food packaging safety (ISO/TS 22002-4)
We are fully certified against all of these and we report progress in our annual Corporate Responsibility Report.
We follow leading external standards for managing, measuring and reporting specific issues.
- LBG Model We measure and report our community investment according to the widely recognised approach of the London Benchmarking Group
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) We report in accordance with the GRI standards and we continuously improve by including more quantitative objectives and indicators (both general and GRI related) in our annual CSR Report
- UNESDA Commitments We implement the voluntary code of the European Beverage Industry Association that participates in EU Platform on Diet, Physical Activity and Health; these commitments cover the practice with which we market our beverages, the nutritional information provided and the promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Hellenic Food Industries Federation Commitments We are members of the Hellenic Food Industries Federation and we fully comply with the standards and specifications of the authority