Our diverse portfolio includes Tsakiris potato snacks, the first Greek chips brand with a wide range of all-time favourites and innovative flavours and combinations.
Tsakiris has a long history of producing high-quality potato snacks in Greece since 1954 and is the second largest company in the Greek market. In 2004 the company became a subsidiary of Coca‑Cola HBC and, since then, Tsakiris has widely expanded in the snack market, with new, innovative ranges.
- 4 different product ranges
- 11 different flavors
Our portfolio includes the following ranges:
- The original Tsakiris Classic Flavours
- The Greek Flavours range which is based on ingredients from popular Greek destinations,
- The crunchy Tsakiris Waves
- The Tsakiris TRYPATO range, the innovative thick-sliced potato chip, in a unique lattice cut shape and with extra crunchiness
Tsakiris Classics range
Tsakiris Greek Flavours range
Tsakiris Trypato range
Tsakiris Waves range
The brand addresses the nutritional needs of Cypriot consumers of all ages by consistently investing in innovative and quality snacks that have a strong Greek identity, and carefully selecting raw materials, adhering to international production standards.