The business model of Coca‑Cola HBC is at the heart of everything we do. It defines the activities in which we take part, the relationships on which we depend and what we want to achieve in order to create value for all stakeholders in the short, medium and long term.
It starts with resources. Coca‑Cola HBC manages the resources available to the business carefully:
- Financial: shareholders’ equity, debt
- Manufactured: plants, warehouses, distribution centres
- Human: employees, partners
- Intellectual: brands, standards, processes, corporate reputation
- Social: communities, customers, suppliers, diverse groups of stakeholders, NGOs (Non-Governmental Organisations), IGOs (Intergovernmental Organisations), industry coalitions
- Partnering: with The Coca‑Cola Company
- €2,19 bn unit cases of beverages sold by Coca‑Cola HBC in 28 countries in 2018
- 600m consumers could be reached across all markets in 2015
Coca‑Cola HBC adds value by
Broadening distribution while being more efficient...
Joining forces with customers to deliver flawlessly.
And winning the trust of stakeholders and consumers.
- 28.884 people employed directly by Coca‑Cola HBC in total
- €7.9m spent on community programmes across the Group
- 34.000 hours of volunteering by Group employees
Coca‑Cola HBC creates value for its stakeholders which, in turn, builds value for the business over time.
- Employees: developing, recognising and rewarding people secures a skilled and motivated workforce
- The Coca‑Cola Company: investing in leading brands and our business, coupled with flawless execution in production and the marketplace, ensures a fruitful partnership for years to come
- Communities and environment: enriching the lives of communities, contributing to the public good and safeguarding the environment enhances Coca‑Cola HBC's local presence and earns the trust of communities
- Customers: supporting trade partners to build their business provides a diverse range of channels
- Consumers: meeting consumer needs by offering choice and quality generates revenue, contributing to the sustainability of the business
- Shareholders: delivering strong sustainable earnings and dividends establishes a supporting shareholder base
- 22% reduction in water consumption across Coca‑Cola HBC
- €328m total taxes paid